All items that are returnable within the United Kingdom and internationally, per our Return Policy. The customer is responsible for return shipping fees.
We accept returns within 14 days of the item(s) being received (as detailed by the tracking information).
To process a return:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com to request a return and state the reason you would like to return the item(s) to us. A member of our customer service team will be in touch.
- Print out the provided return label and attach to the box. Please note that items must be returned through our international courier partners. The return fee includes our comprehensive insurance cover, and is purely for the protection of our buyers.
- Dispatch the return at any Access/ Drop off Point within 3 working days of the label being issued (we will confirm the carrier when issuing the label via email).
- On receipt of the return at our HQ, 5 working days are required for all quality checks on the item, and up to a further 5-7 working days for the refund to be processed, depending on the processing time of your card issuer.
- On receipt, your return will be thoroughly checked by our sales and authentication teams. For the return to be accepted, all returned items should be sent in their original condition with security tags still attached. If this is not met, the item can be returned back to the buyer at the buyers' expense. Alternatively, the item can be sold once again through the Cudoni marketplace, on behalf of the buyer.